Configuration steps for the Mattermost server
Note: You need a paid Zoom account to use the plugin.
- Go to System Console > Plugins > Zoom to configure the Zoom Plugin.
zoom plugin configuration
- Set Enable Plugin to
- How are you hosting Zoom?
- Self Hosted?
- If you're using a self-hosted private cloud or on-premises Zoom server, enter the Zoom URL and Zoom API URL for the Zoom server, for example
https://api.yourzoom.com/v2respectively. Leave blank if you're using Zoom's vendor-hosted SaaS service.
- Cloud Hosted?
- Leave Zoom API URL and Zoom URL fields blank.
- How are your users connecting to Zoom? (more information)
- Set Enable OAuth to
- Select Regenerate next to the field At Rest Token Encryption Key.
- Make sure Enable Password based authentication is set to
- Ignore API Key and API Secret fields.
- Make sure Enable OAuth is set to
- Ignore the fields Zoom OAuth Client ID, Zoom OAuth Client Secret, and At Rest Token Encryption Key.
- Set Enable Password based authentication to
- If you are using Webhooks or Deauthorization, make sure you hit the Regenerate button on Webhook Secret field.
- Select Save.