Installing the Plugin
- 1.Go to Main Menu > Plugin Marketplace in Mattermost
- 2.Search for "Microsoft" or manually find the plugin from the list and click Install
- 3.After the plugin has downloaded and been installed, click the Configure button
- 4.Go to Plugins Marketplace > Microsoft Calendar
- 1.Click the Configure button
- 2.Insert the appropriate ID/Keys into the plugin configuration screen
tenantID- copy from Azure App
clientID- copy from Azure App
Client Secret- copy from Azure App (Generated in
Certificates & secrets)
- 3.Optional: Set users who should have administrative privileges with this plugin
- 5.Go to the top of the screen and set Enable Plugin to
Trueand then click Save to enable the MS Calendar plugin.
- 1.Go to the releases page of this GitHub repository and download the latest release for your Mattermost server.
- 2.Upload this file in the Mattermost System Console > Plugins > Management page to install the plugin. To learn more about how to upload a plugin, see the documentation.
- 3.You can configure the Plugin from System Console > Plugins > Microsoft Calendar
Last modified 2yr ago