Get started by installing the GitLab plugin from the Marketplace
- The GitLab plugin is included in the Plugin Marketplace in Mattermost v5.16 and above.
- For Mattermost v5.13 and earlier a manual install is necessary.
- 1.Go to Main Menu > Plugin Marketplace in Mattermost.
- 2.Search for "gitlab" or manually find the plugin from the list and click Install.
- 3.After the plugin has downloaded and been installed, click the Configure button.
If your server doesn't have access to the internet, you can download the latest plugin binary release and upload it to your server via System Console > Plugins > Plugin Management. The releases on this page are the same used by the Marketplace.